Forum

Forum Navigation

Feedback Alpha 2 version

We all agree we need a first, high, level of questions in order to avoid scanning through irrelevant questions.

we should change the user's experience in the following way:

• first describe which type of information is provided in the section
  • then describe which information is actually provided

It can be done by a generic question such as:

- does this section provide information about:

• company contact points
  • collected data
  • data ownership

-If the annotators are not familiar with ToS I think some terms need to be explained (should we make a list of them?). We may use pop up windows when the "mouse" is on the word( we have discussed something like that before)

-In multiple-choice questions when you check an answer the option "Not specified" is not automatically un-checked.

-when you press "Yes" and the new list of questions is appeared they can not be hidden again when you uncheck the question (i.e., not specified).

-Some words are not separated in the text of ToS.

-If we use the generic question, I think some parts falls into two categories e.g. data collected and retention policy  (we should indicate that - create a guideline?)

-Since some sections refers to many questions, it can be more than one comment, and they should somehow indicate to which question each comment refers.

- In questions "For what purpose" some answers are in the form of  "values"

-Should we have "Back" and "Front" in order to give the option to return to a previous section? As well as "save" to save the annotation, because it takes a lot of time to annotate the whole text.

PS. Why are we making different topics for each comment in Alpha version? I think that way it is more difficult to see the comments of the others.

-Should we have "Back" and "Front" in order to give the option to return to a previous section? As well as "save" to save the annotation, because it takes a lot of time to annotate the whole text.

There are several way to do this:

• add a save button and rely on cookies to start from the same place
  • add a save button and rely on the login procedure and save the stop point in the database
  • display the segments randomly

Comments?

Alain

Quote from Alain Couillault on 15 July 2020, 5 h 04 min

We all agree we need a first, high, level of questions in order to avoid scanning through irrelevant questions.

Solved by adding a first level question

Quote from Sofia Almpani on 20 July 2020, 11 h 06 min

-If the annotators are not familiar with ToS I think some terms need to be explained (should we make a list of them?). We may use pop up windows when the "mouse" is on the word( we have discussed something like that before)

Added help feature: displays a question mark with "on mouse hover" effect. The help text has to be marked by HELP /HELP in the source spreadsheet

-Since some sections refers to many questions, it can be more than one comment, and they should somehow indicate to which question each comment refers.

Added the possibility to add a comment to each question.

-when you press "Yes" and the new list of questions is appeared they can not be hidden again when you uncheck the question (i.e., not specified).

Solved for "unspecified" which is now handled in the spreadsheet.

- In questions "For what purpose" some answers are in the form of  "values"

Solved